From:   Ron Staples [SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent:   Wednesday, November 17, 1999 6:08 PM
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        ppp

I'm looking into setting up my linux so that I can dial into it and
establish a Internet connection.  Currently I have a laptop with an isp
and
I dial into that to get my email and such when I'm on the road.

I also have a linux box running rh 6.1 connected to the inet with a
cable
modem.  I would like to dial into this with my lap top and go out
through
the Internet with it.  Has anyone done this?  Is there a how-to on
this?

As always, any help is greatly appreciated.

-Ron Staples (CCNA)
Network Integrations