On Wed, 15 Apr 1998, Maximo B. Salviejo wrote:

> Hello I have been trying to get online with my linux box for a long time
> now.
> I have made a script but it doesnt seem to work..I have tried netcfg and
> that still doesnt work. I can get the modem to dial but it hangs up
> after about a minute or so...This is what i have done:

Try the following attached ppp scripts, they seem to work the best i very
much suspect your current scripts are not setting up the default routing
table because a default route exists.  To check this before you use ppp-on
just type 'route del default' then logon. (alturnativly check your log
files).

Regards,
Chris

--
  Regards, From Chris.

  --==== SysOp of Logics BBS ====--        irc Nickname: |Fingers|
         [EMAIL PROTECTED]               Tel:  +44 (0) 1432 370535
        ---================---             Data: +44 (0) 1432 278319
      http://www.uk.logics.com/            Pager:+44 (0) 1523 459522
         or [EMAIL PROTECTED]

...Software is like sex. It's better when it's free...

rppp.tar.gz