Hi Jon

I'm logging on with oracle user which is UID 501. It seems to start the cron job with
the root user, but I don't know why. For example I make this little test:

8 51 * * * /bin/ls -als

I receive a message with the result. The listing was the root folder of my oracle user
(/home/oracle), but the e-mail was still sent by user root. I did the same test on my
Solaris, the result was the same except the mail was sent by user oracle.

Any other hints?

Regards
-Yanick

-----------