Does the version of ReiserFS wich cames with RH9.0 supports quotas? To my understanding earlier versions did not support them.
Thanks,
Darío

Stephen Kuhn wrote:

On any given day, I'm dumping customer's HD contents to a ReiserFS
partition on my server - anywhere from a few gigs upward of 50-60gb -
along with the daily bits of moving around MP3's, AVI's, MPG's and
SVCD's - when I was using ext3, I had a much slower go of it, but since
using ReiserFS, it's definitely been smoother. This is a network file
server and all the "user" homes reside on ReiserFS, IMAP lives on
ReiserFS; I had been a proponent of ext3 for quite some time until I
"tested" ReiserFS for that reason - now I can't/won't go back.

My 2 microns.