Hang in there, I'm 51, and got Linux  up for the second short time yesterday,
and
am just learning the best talked about OS there is.  I intend to pitch windoze.
have about seven Linux books, and hope I learn to be a competent teacher, cause
we will be in great demand in about a year! Web users are doubling every six
months, and are now purported to be 100 million, as I saw today on the TV.