Martin Moss wrote:
<snip>
Having travelled to and From the US internally and Internationally over the
years, I can honestly state that I was apalled by the lack of security
compared to European flights - before 9/11. I guess that because Europe has
lived with terrorism for hundreds of years its way ahead of the US on that
score, I wonder if the US will continue to reinvent the wheel on Terrorism
as they have done so far..... I'm sure occupying Northern Ireland seemed
like a good idea a hundred years ago too........

Can we take this offlist please? Thanks.