Drew Weaver wrote:
----- Original Message -----
From: "Michael Kalus" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

<snip>

I wouldn't mind having my own fixed IP but they are hard to come by

these

days.

I bought mine.

They aren't exactly cheap though. For me to get a static IP from my current ISP would cost me $300+ a MONTH.

Then by god get a new ISP.

-Drew

Unfortunately I am without funds to do so. The cheapest DSL access (offered by local telco co-op) is approx. $30 more a month then our cable modem, otherwise I would (and be happily running websites off my box, or not, RH9 sucks up a shit load of resources)