Thanks For Looking

I'm new to linux but I have every thing working On this computter I'v biult And the only system It has ever had on it is this Redhat9 But My sound for my ATAPI CD-RW Is Not Working Now.

NOTE: It was working On both my ATAPI DVD-ROM and my ATAPI CD-RW
untill I setup X-CD-Roast program.It's copying good and I have sound On my DVD-ROM And It will read from both of them But No sound on my CD-RW anymoor for some reson.

Before you ask I have changed the seting in KsCD form /dev/cdrom to /dev/cdrom1 wich is my CD-RW and the earphone on the CD-RW has Sound just not thrue the sound card and the audio cabel is good. Look At NOTE:

Now I have ben reading for 4 days now and have not seen any one with this problem Or in any How-To's. So Please If You Can Help !!!!!!!!!!

MY Set Up

Primary IDE master 40gb hard drive
Primary IDE slave not installed
secondary IDE master ATAPI CD-RW
secondary IDE slave  ATAPI DVD-ROM
grub.conf

#boot=/dev/hda
default=0
timeout=10
splashimage=(hd0,0)/grub/splash.xpm.gz
password --md5 $1$KZkilh8c$MK779chDNzN3rPM8jj1Bs0
title Red Hat Linux (2.4.20-8)
        root (hd0,0)
        kernel /vmlinuz-2.4.20-8 ro root=LABEL=/ hdc=ide-scsi
        initrd /initrd-2.4.20-8.img

/dev drivers

/dev/cdrom = DVD-ROM
/dev/cdrom1 = CD-RW