Mark,

On Wednesday July 09, 2003 03:17, Mark Haney wrote:
> Okay, I've had it.  Does ANYONE know how to turn off replying to HTML
> emails as HTML in Outlook?  I default to text, but when I reply to
> someone who sent an email in HTML, my reply is in HTML too.  And I'm
> pretty sick of getting the auto-respond from this list about it.

Have you tried anything that appears here...
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=outlook+turn+off+html&btnG=Google+Search

It seem to differ by the version, so the Google search is given.

--
Brian Ashe                                                     CTO
Dee-Web Software Services, LLC.                  [EMAIL PROTECTED]