> Okay, I've had it.  Does ANYONE know how to turn off replying to HTML
> emails as HTML in Outlook?  I default to text, but when I reply to
> someone who sent an email in HTML, my reply is in HTML too.  And I'm
> pretty sick of getting the auto-respond from this list about it.

Um, I hate to be a jerk, but I guess you didn't read the auto-responder
message.  I didn't know what to do either, until I actually read the
message and followed the link in it.  The link had EXACT instructions on
how to fix the problem for several email clients, including both Outlook
and Outlook Express.

Ben