I ran it on Dell Latitude, worked fine (I never tried the modem, though).
I downgraded to RH8 because of Ximian Evolution issues.

Tom Hightower
Solutions, Inc
http://www.simas.com

                      "Dan Bar Dov"

                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        To:       <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

                      on.com>                  cc:

                      Sent by:                 Subject:  Laptops?

                      redhat-list-admin

                      @redhat.com

                      07/23/2003 09:11

                      AM

                      Please respond to

                      redhat-list

I'm looking for a laptop that will work fine with RedHat 9.0

For some reason, RedHat list none.
Any experience with 9 on Laptops?

Dan