On Fri, 2003-08-08 at 16:37, Jason Williams wrote:
> Thanks for your input.
>
> Speaking of docs for mailman, I found the web site pretty bare as far as
> documentation is concerned.
> Any idea where I can find more info on another web site?
>
> Also, I noticed I can install mailman via RPM, but where are the config
> files I would need to edit to create my mailing lists and add my users?

Anytime you're not familiar with the contents of a package, you can
always run "rpm -qlp <package.version.rpm>".  This will list all the
files to be installed, including documentation (/usr/share/docs/...) and
configuration files (likely /etc/mailman/...).  If you're dealing with a
source tarball, you're almost always guaranteed to find an INSTALL and
README file containing pertinent information.

--
Jason Dixon, RHCE
DixonGroup Consulting