Hello everyone.

I need to install a mailing list manager on my mail server, which is running postfix.
Mailman comes highly recommended, but im not familiar with it.
Majordomo i've used before, but im a little rusty with it.

I wanted to get some feedback and opinions on these two programs to see which of the two would fit my needs.

Here is what I need:

Going to use about 6-7 mailing list, that for the most part, are only going to be used by our internal mail users. We are not running external that will require people to join our list.
So basically, I need a list I can create and then just add my users to it so they can receive their email.

I also noticed that mailman requires apache. From what i gathered, so users can subscribe and unsubscribe at their leasure. This is extra as our users will not have a choice to subsribe or unsubscribe.

So anyone care to share some suggestions?

Thank you.

Jason