On Fri, 2003-08-22 at 00:29, Jason Dixon wrote:
> Someone informed me that you can submit your complaint online:
> http://www.ftc.gov/ftc/consumer.htm

With my schedule being otherwise filled and flat out, I had to spend
some time this morning filling in the online complaint. I just had to.
I'm personally so sick and tired of this type of "strongarm" tactic
being laid out to the public, and after seeing ON THE FRONT PAGE OF THE
SCO SITE - "SCO Authentication: Single User identity shared between UNIX
and Microsoft Windows" - that really hit home.

I now have no doubts in my mind that Microsoft is playing behind the
scenes with SCO over this whole fiasco; and only if the public stands up
and says something can something positive be done; remember that Balmer
stated that "Microsoft will pull out all stops to hamper the spread and
growth of OSS and GNU/linux".

I did my part today. Some of y'all oughta spend a few minutes and do the
same. Besides, it felt good.

--
Fri Aug 22 08:00:00 EST 2003
 08:00:00 up 4 days, 10:26,  1 user,  load average: 0.40, 0.20, 0.12