On Thu, 2003-08-21 at 20:40, Michael Mansour wrote:
So could someone from Australia do this?

SCO have an office here but am not sure if the FTC
would care about internationals would they?

Michael.
Michael, while the FTC is concerned with US citizens, I think if you take the approach that an American company is trying to rip off someone outside the country, it might become a little more interested. Hmmm, I wonder if Interpol would get interested in an American company attempting to extort payments from an International citizens. Especially since the latest example of "the code" that was shown has been found to be BSD code.