VNC will provide remote access to the GUI for RH9. VNC can also run on
Windows. So you don't have any problems if you want to access your Linux
remotely from a Windows machine.

regards,

Didier

---
PhD student

Singapore Synchrotron Light Source (SSLS)
5 Research Link,
Singapore 117603

Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] or [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Website: http://ssls.nus.edu.sg