From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Benjamin J. Weiss
Sent: Tuesday, August 26, 2003 4:31 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Remote access full graphical interface RH9

> Is there a program that I can install that will provide me remote
> access
> the GUI for RH9 instead of the command shell?
> -Kevin

Sorry I came in so late, my internet access was down for the weekend.
This list alone had over 350 email messages!

I've still got my notes on getting tight-vnc (www.tightvnc.org) running
on RedHat 9:

http://www.benjamin.weiss.name/tight-vnc-install.html

And a mini-howto on setting up Windows so that you can use tight vnc
securely through an ssh tunnel:

http://www.benjamin.weiss.name/putty-tunnel.html

Hope these help!

Ben