Hello Stephen,

Just an Update. Ok I deleted the user and recreated it. It now works, but I
think I know what the issue is. I don't think it was the permissions, but
that fact that I created the .vnc directory manually and in that directory
there was no xstart script :-)
If you remember at the begining of this thread, I had tried setting the
vncserver as a service and not manually as you had suggested. So obviously I
must have missed that part, or something had gone wrong with the setup :-(

Anyway many thanks for the input.

Regards
Denham.

Hold hard, this user is part of wheel and practically every other group
there can be. Would this make a difference?

Hello Stephen

No it is not. Could this be the issue? I'll test anyway. What I find strange
is that at home I have no problems, doing exactly the same thing. The only
difference is that at home I vnc from my wifes Win98 machine and here at
work I use Win2k?