> I have a XP computer and a Linux Red Hat 8.0 on
> network. Also, I enabled the file C:\sharing to share
> this folder to network.
> I want to share files between XP and Linux
> How do I enable the sharing files at Linux ?
>
> How do I set up XP to get the shared files from Linux
> ? And how do I set up Linux to get the shared files
> from XP ?
>
> I know samba would be answer for Linux but I do not
> know how to set up it and how to Linux get the shared
> files from XP

Okay, on the linux box, ensure that you are running ssh.  Then, on the XP
box, install WinSCP (http://winscp.sourceforge.net/eng/), which will allow
you to copy files back and forth in a secure yet easy way.

If you are on the linux box and want to access files on the XP box, you'll
probably use smbclient, though I don't have any experience in that area.

Ben