Hello,
Just a quick question. If I run smbclient and NFS client (mount to another NFS
server) in my workstation, do I need to open up a hole in the firewall?

It seems that I can mount it and make it work, but I got logs saying that
there are packages dropped from the NFS server.

I am using shorewall (upon recommendations from this list), and I've read the
FAQ, Start up guide, but still don't quite get the concept yet. I think if
they talk about being a SMB server and NFS server, but I'm not sure.

Thanks for any help.
RDB
--
Reuben D. Budiardja