Hi Ed,

Yes I can, but maybe I can't speak English very well :-)

I know, that running Windows XP from VMware, I must use its own set of drivers, yes.

But this is running from VMware, and that is the reason because I want a real
installation of Windows XP, to boot Windows XP without VMware too, to use the Geforce
drivers. The only thing I want is to boot that real Windows XP installatio, from
VMware, running VMware native graphics driver, but boot the REAL installation.

And again, apologizes for my English. More clear?

Regards,

On 16 Sep 2003 12:47:37 +0800
Ed Greshko <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Tue, 2003-09-16 at 12:04, Pablo Rodriguez Gonzalez wrote:
> > Hi Ed,
> >
> > I've installed as shown because I want to use Geforce native driver, working
> > without Linux too.
> >
> > Following your steps, I can't boot Windows XP without Linux :-)
> >
> > Another idea?
>
> You can't do what you want.  VMware is designed in such a way that it
> uses its own set of virtual drivers for Video.
>
> Ed
>

> --

Pablo Rodríguez González
Director General