You shouldn't need to add anything to local.cf to get SA to use
Razor...if SA sees Razor as installed when it starts up, it should use it.

Run SA against the test spam that comes with it...I'm pretty sure that
it's also in the Razor database.

If Razor is being called, you should see "RAZOR2" in the spam report.

--
Mike Burger
http://www.bubbanfriends.org

Visit the Dog Pound II BBS
telnet://dogpound2.citadel.org or http://dogpound2.citadel.org:2000

To be notified of updates to the web site, send a message to:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

with a message of:

subscribe