From: Gerry Doris [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Monday, September 22, 2003 3:41 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: EMail virus?

Benjamin J. Weiss pravi:

What are the subject lines?  I'm curious if we're talking about the same
email....

Ben

we are talking about mail that looks like very convincing message from
MS with an exe file attached. Subject are different: Latest net update,
Security patch for MS, etc.

I've had MailScanner/F-Prot/ClamAV/Trend filtering out all of these. I've received somewhere close to 100 on my home server since Firday. The messages I get are:

The following e-mail messages were found to have viruses in them: