Benjamin J. Weiss pravi:

I have updater running every hour...you are lucky, you still didn't
receive these strange messages which are not detected by any av program.

What are the subject lines?  I'm curious if we're talking about the same
email....

Ben

we are talking about mail that looks like very convincing message from
MS with an exe file attached. Subject are different: Latest net update,
Security patch for MS, etc.

Yep, those are the ones that MailScanner and f-prot are catching on my machine. I've been deleting them, but the next few that come in I'll save and post the headers from MailScanner to show you.

I don't know why your machine isn't catching them. Mine is.

Ben

It didn't catch them on sept 19th but now I think it does. I have setup my av to delete all infected messages without saving them. Now I am just getting a lot of warning that virus was detected in message from...bla, bla, bla. In last our I got 350 like this warnings. Looks like 90% of all internet users don't have any AV installed on the machine and also 90% of mail server are don't have anykind of av filtering. Very dissapointing.

Sasa