From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Eric Sisler
Sent: Tuesday, September 23, 2003 10:37 AM
To: RedHat List
Subject: Re: Fedora

Snip

I think there needs to be something like this as well - something
between Fedora and the Enterprise offerings, although I think a boxed
set is optional.  Something with a ~1 year release/support cycle, a
little more mature than Rawhide and less costly than RH's Enterprise
offerings.  Something, in short, like what many of us were probably
expecting when RH announced their "community" releases beginning with
RH9.  Perhaps Fedora will live up to and exceed these expectations -
time will tell.

Snip

-Eric