>I'm sure [EMAIL PROTECTED] would be interested in this, as well as
>[EMAIL PROTECTED], as he is the author.

I have just posted the problems people are having installing Red Hat 5.0,
to those addresses...thanks much for the info, as I did not know where to
report a possible glitch in a distribution of a Linux OS. I am noticing an
increasing number of people reporting installation errors of Red Hat 5.0.
Perhaps a bad pressing of a batch of CD-ROMs may be the culprit? Or some
type in the script?
My web site kicks (but never licks) butt!
http://ezekielk.simplenet.com/