Ezekiel J. Krahlin wrote:

> I could not in my life, record all the errors I received during Slackware
> installation! The lines scrolled faster than I could scribble...and the
> There is no way I will bother, ever again, to writie down screen statements
> of such length, no matter how bad the problem is, or how copious the
> errors. Surely, there must be an answer, though it eludes me.

  How simple! Wonder that I only just thought of it! I'll install RedHat! I
might even spend
$50 and get the support, the books, and even meet some decent and helpful
people on the
RedHat-list!  Slackware discs look pretty hanging from the car mirror!  The
answer is
so simple that of course it eluded my powerful genius!