> Last night my web server locked up and died.  It had been up about 65 days
> without a reboot.  The only clue I have as to why this thing died way this
> one entry in the syslog.  I've never seen this one before, anyone got any
> ideas?
>
> May  2 00:34:18 web kernel: Kernel panic: skput:over: 00147648:3961

At this point we're on the brink of a new kernel release.  You might as
well stick with what you've got until then.

However, if there was more than just that one line of output, you might
consider posting a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] stating what
happened, and the circumstances that surrounded it.

Dave