I have a new Athlon pro 800mhz 128m ram 30gig hda 2.5gig hdb. When I try to
load RH6.2 it starts going through the boot process. Then it aborts with a
kernel panic. My hdb already has RH6.2 on it from another computer.  I was
trying to keep all that info and just change some settings to run on this
computer

Here is the message I get.  It starts the boot up and recongnizes the hard
drives and partitions.  then this appears
VFS: cannot open root device 08:34
Kernel Panic: FFS: unable to mount fs on 08:34