A problem i've recently run into is that when i go to install a new
package, it tells me that i need another library which is contained
in another package, and then that package tells me the same thing..
i've been downloading them off of the redhat RPM listings. does
anyone know of one RPM that will contain most of the common libraries
i will need? I am very new to linux, so i'm still grasping at straws
for what to do.. but any help would be greatly appreciated.
Also, is there any advantage in upgrading from 4.1 to 5.0? i'm
eventually going to be running a 24/7 mail/web/etc server off of it.
anyone have any pro's or con's for 5.0?
-- Doug