You need to add their IP addressess to your /etc/mail/ip_allow file.  The
sendmail.cw is used for accepting mails for specific domains.

The question is:  How does sendmail use ip_allow and name_allow.  Does it
perform an and or an or?  i.e.  if you have a domain in name_allow my.domain
and an address in ip_allow say 172.16.0.0, can someone on a different network
change his domain and use your server to relay their mail??

I also beleive that relay_allow has no purpose what so ever.  There should be
instead a relay_deny !!