Juha Saarinen wrote:

> > That is why a majority of e-mail lists BAN the use of HTML e-mail.
>
> The Red Hat list doesn't, AFAIK. A simple "please don't use HTML when
> sending to the list" would have been enough. Flaming newcomers to the
> list is counterproductive and represents behaviour that IMO should be
> banned from the list.

<GRIN type = "sardonic">

Gosh.  Feels like I'm trapped on #linux.  By my highly unofficial count,
in the last two days, we've discussed (or implied):

- banning people who use cuss words
- banning people who complain about people who use cuss words
- people who use HTML email
- people who don't use HTML email and ask others to not do so
- people who flame newbies
- newbies who can't take being flamed
- people who don't stick to the list topic
- people whose sig files are too long
- people who ask questions about Microsoft products

</GRIN>

Personally I think we should ban people who comment on the general tenor
of
posts to this lis . . .
**BANNED**kicked from #redhat-list by g0d

Smiles, everybody.
Marc