Oops, same error messages for two different problems on 2 different
queues.  For anyone who cares, this problem was solved by switching
the jumper on the internal zip drive from master to slave.  At least
at this point, all print queues are operational and the zip drive
can still be mounted.  Thanks for those who tried to help.

-D