> Which is a more restrictive configuration than Windows offers.  It forces
> me to operate with one and one only email address.  Windows allows me to
> use all my email addresses with my ISP acting as my MTA.
>
> Kind-of makes Linux worthless.  :)

Calm down Glen.

I have a serious question.

Windows allows you to do this. OK. But how is this different to using
Sendmail to SMTP up to your ISP and you ISP relaying it on, and Fetchmail to
POP and sort into different mailboxes on the way back?

Seems I still don't get it. I honestly want to understand though.

Edward Dekkers (Director)
Triple D Computer Services Pty. Ltd.
T: (08) 9397-1040
F: (08) 9397-0548