From:   Charles Galpin [SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent:   Wednesday, December 01, 1999 1:24 PM
To:     '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject:        RE: OT home wiring for 100baseT ethernet

Hi Scott.

Ok, but when you say don't run the wiring on the same path, what do you
mean? They have already run the wiring prallel to house wiring in several
plcase - most of the time about 12 inches apart. This is difficult to
avoid. Is this problematic?

Also, what do you consider bandwidth intensive? If you mean just a few
machines, I guess you are right, i only have 6 right now. I do run a
server that's connected to a 768/768kbps DSL connection that can get a
decent amount of use. Of course I want to be prepared for the worst :)

perhaps we should take this offline.

thanks
charles