> I am trying to find definitive information on the topic of wiring a house
> for a 100baseT network. I have concerns about the effects of the
> it at 90 degrees (rigth angles)

I went to a home depot & got some flexible shielding (greenlee) and grounded
that to the electrical panels  for what ever sections I had running near or
across the power lines -- it also protects the wires. I'm running 100 meg to 10
systems in the house - 2 on second floor, 1 on first floor & the rest in my lab
in the basement.