Basically, make sure the card is configured as "jumperless" so it is not
PlugNPray and put it at one of the standard addresses such as IRQ=3
I/0=300 but it also works in nonstandard address such as IRQ=10 I/O=340

Also, please send your email as plain text.  A lot of Linux users would
just the delete key in receiving an HTML laden item such as this one.  I
am replying in plain text.