Hello All,

Sorry for the off post here, I'm in the process of setting up an
Interenet Cafe, and along with the Coffee roasting, will also have, of
coarse,  some machines for gaming on.

I'm looking at 16 game boxes, combined with surfing, and am planning on
throwing Linux in the boxes for the gaming and some surfing.

The basic box will be: 1\ 500 mhz CPU (Athlon or Pentium )
                                  2\ 64 meg of ram
                                  3\ 17 inch monitor .26
                                  4\ keyboard, mouse.....
                                  5\ 6.4 gig drive ide 7200

Now what i would like to know from the gamers here, is a suitable video
card , compatable with Linux, that will give great performance on a
Linux box, performance is
the issue i'm looking at here rather than price.

Right now were planning on running all the games put out by Loki
http://www.lokigames.com/ .

Were still in the process of getting our startup expenses together for
these boxes were going to have, so any help or info would be a big plus
for us....

Oh yes, one more thing, I have been on the look out for management
software for the boxes themselves for Linux, which would be compatable
with Windows, for the user
management for computer use in the Cafe, or even a card swiping setup,
that will work with Linux...

Once again, thanking you in advance.

David