I'm running it at home.  It's not the released version though.  It's the
old demo released months ago.

The docs that came with it said they only supported the Voodoo3 for the
trial version of the game and the drivers only supported a full screen
(not a window for the game).

I'll take a look at the setup when I get home tonight.

15 or 16 bpp for Quake 3?  If I'm not mistaken I think that's on the
released version of the game.  Haven't looked at it yet but interested
in getting a copy after Christmas.

Frank