Gustav:

I would love to get involved with something like this.  I've already
started to put together my own i686 iso, but I've run into problems with
some of the RPMs rebuilding.  If anyone else is interested in working on
this, and possibly doing some other modifications (IE. reducing the kernel
to one RPM instead of 9 or 10 so a kernel upgrade would be to install only
one new RPM, etc.), please count me in.  I have storage space for RPMs,
and can work some nights on helping out with this.

- Mike