Allen,

I'm sure you realize that a lot of people are looking forward to test
the results of your efforts, me included. Be prepared that your site
will probably be a hit site (pun intended) once the .iso is ready for
publishing.

Do you have disk space? Unfortunately, I cannot provide mirroring
capabilities for an .iso myself, but maybe someone else has the resource
for it? (I'm at a web hotel with 50MB disk quota.)

Can we provide you with any other help? Pls, don't hesitate to ask here.

I know that Bernhard Rosenkraenzer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> has been working on
this task before. He has defined a number of packages that had
compilation problems and published the list on a page at the redhat
site. Unfortunately, I've lost the URL for his page. Bernhard? Do you
read this? Could you please provide us with your insights in this?

Best regards
Gustav

--
pgp = Pretty Good Privacy.

To get my public pgp key, send an e-mail to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Visit my web site at http://www.schaffter.com