LOOK

I use NT SERVER 4.0 at work and I spend about $200 per week (or a 1/3 of
my time however you see it) either waiting for it or fixing it. The sys
admin, who is an outside person because our netowork is small and I take
care of minor glitches, spends about the same amount in dollard (he is
paid more per hour than me).

I presented a small paper to my boss about Linux and he is actually
coming round to it - especially since our current sys admin from outside
is also saying, "Hey! Use linux and you'll have less problems!". I will
eventually be able to get rid of the NT SERVERS but not the clients.
There will be a number of NT CLIENTS but if they die - as they are apt
to do (or suddenly decide that you're 5 disk RAID system doesn't
exists....which it does..trust me....I have had a five disk RAID simply
just DISSAPPEAR) but they will be for productivity purposes, not
business purposes....

DL