Hi,

I just installed the official Red Hat 6.1 deluxe.  I'm having problems
running the update agent.  I registered at the Red Hat site.  The
documentation on the Red Hat site shows a different user interface from
the update agent on my machine.  In the User tab of the up2date
configuration, there are fields for "user name" and "registration key"
on my installation.  In the documentation, it shows fields for "user id"
and "password".  What should go in the "user name" and "registration"
fields of my installation?  I've tried various combinations of my
registration username, my e-mail address, and the product id number.
Nothing works.  Thanks,

Hidong