Hi David,

U [unfortunately] have to build up a Win95[OS2R] computer
for my daughter one of these days and I know it is 'a bit' off topic
but
what did you mean by 'the Win95SR2.0 & AMD-K6 disasters"?

I probably will use an AMD K6 processor in the box.

Will it be a bad combination with Win95 [OS2R] ?

Thanks in advance.

Johnnio

--
"Linux: the operating system with a CLUE...
 [ie...Command Line User Environment]".