Ok, you got me !

I hope you don't drive a motor vehicle Frank........  How do decide when to
apply the brake ? :-)

I have have hinted you on 2 lists that asking these questions are not
productive, whilst it does not really annoy me, it is a little hard to
believe that you are not trying to cause trouble.

On 28/01/00 at 11:05 Frank Rocco wrote:

>Hello,
>
>I trying to decide on debian(Corel) and RH6.1
>
>If I get the standard RH6.1, when ftp priority runs out, how can I keep it
>current?
>Other distributions don't charge for updates.
>
>Is RH a good choice for desktop home user or is debian(Corel, Stormix) a
>better choice?
>I heard debian was more stable.
>
>Thanks
>Frank

Regards

Greg Wright
IT Consultant Sydney Australia

--

*** Please trim any replies ***
*** Please turn off HTML in your email ***