Hi,

As long as this thread keeps getting spun, I've always been curious
about the difference between Red Hat and Debian.  What is it?  I've
never used Debian.  Except for a very brief experience with slackware,
I've used only Red Hat and Mandrake.  The difference between Red Hat and
Mandrake is that Mandrake has more broken stuff.

Hidong

P.S. Red Hat support is exceptionally lame.  When I was talking with the
phone rep, I could almost hear the burgers frying in the background.