Frank

I am not trying to be cruel, maybe I am even being kind, as its gone on too
long.

There is no "best" , it is simply what you are comfortable with,
overwhelmingly the answer from the RH list will be use Redhat, from the
Caldera list it will be Caldera, I suspect you know this, if not, consider
yourself told !

I am really saddened if you have a real and serious medical problem, that I
would not wish on anyone.

The state of change and possible confusion will always be there as Linux
really is a moving target, I am sure no one will mind helping you if you
decide to use and stick with Redhat, but it really is decision time,
otherwise you run the risk of getting no help. I really hope you are able
to make a decision soon.

PS I am not trying to offend you, although I realise it may be hard not to
be defensive with the way I wrote, but I am not sure how else to let you
know. I did not need to add the brake thing, and I apologise if you do have
a known condition. The part where you say Caldera you heard was more stable
got me because I know from Calderas list that you run thier product (or so
your emails indicate) , lets take it off the list if I have not explained
enough above.....  Ok ?

On 29/01/00 at 9:14 Frank Rocco wrote:

>Greg,
>
>I'm not trying to get you or anyone.
>
>As I stated before, I have a slight OCD problem which causes me to be
>indecisive at times. I see no need to be cruel.
>I really wanted to know why experienced Linux users choose RH over others
so
>I could make an informed decision. That's all.
>
>Frank

Regards

Greg Wright
IT Consultant Sydney Australia

--

*** Please trim any replies ***
*** Please turn off HTML in your email ***