From: Glen Lee Edwards [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, February 03, 2000 11:15 AM
Subject: Re: Truetype fonts in RH6.0

I have a cd with over 2600 tty fonts that I purchased for my win machine
over a year ago.  I tried leaving the cd mounted and accessing the fonts
directly from it, but it wouldn't take - seems it wants to write a
fonts.dir file to the cd.  Near as I can tell mkttfdir wants all ttf and
fonts.dir to be in the same folder.  Is there any way around this other
than to cp them to the hard drive (old system short on memory)?

Glen