Well, my main problem about wine is that I still don't know what it can actually run
or not. Almost anything that was of interest to me would NOT run.
I checked on the "success lists" and I could never run what was suposedly ok on the
list. Probably one of the options you need to tweak but it is not very clear how it
should be done.

I regularly (twice a year) recompile wine and try to see if it became usefull. No luck
so far. Vmware is infinitely more usefull. More expensive too :={ and more resource
consuming. I guess the next time for trying wine is coming now :=}

Philippe