on 10/2/2000 8:24 PM, Chad W. Skinner shot down the bitstream:

> After seeing a thread go across the list discussing methods of integrating
> linux into a novell network I started looking around. It appears that
> Caldera has stopped making Netware for linux. Can anyone confirm this.

I bet Caldera can.  Check their web site, email or call them for the
definitive answer.

> Also does anyone use MARS-NWE in a Novell 5 network. Anyone have any
> suggestions for reading material.

I haven't looked at MARS in ages.  Basically, it advertises itself like a
NW2 (or maybe 3) server.  No NDS.  It shouldn't confuse a NW5
server/network.
--
Ed Marczak, The New York Media Group, Inc.